Accounts Receivable Financing
Cash in on your hidden collateral
Most likely you are without even realizing it.
When you extend credit terms to a customer to pay with 30, 60, 90, or 120 day terms, you’re essentially making and interest-free short term loan. This impacts your cash flow, preventing you from reinvesting in your company in a timely manner, and prolonging the debts on your balance sheet (all while accruing interest).
Meanwhile, your customers can sit on their invoices without compensating you for the delay. Everyday an invoice goes unpaid, the risk of delinquency and default increases.
The average turnover for accounts receivable is 45 days — which is 45 days too long for a loan that isn’t paying you any interest.
Enter Accounts Receivable Financing
With accounts receivable financing, also known as factoring, you are paid cash to acquire all or part of your Accounts Receivable. You can enjoy immediate cash without having to wait for your customers to pay you. All without assuming risk and avoiding in- house collections activity.
You can finance all or just part of your receivables. Our program is customized to your business’ specific and individual needs.
|The Bottom Line|
Accounts Receivable Financing converts receivables into cash. Free up working capital to reinvest in your business and boost your bottom line.
Montetizing your Accounts Receivable can also fill the gap in obtaining regular bank financing, which takes longer and can be difficult to qualify for. Meanwhile, you no longer have to worry about servicing the invoices or dealing with the delinquencies or defaults.
What you buy is Accounts Receivables Financing; what you get is greater business flexibility and a more attractive bottom line.
Call Trade Risk Strategies today: 1-844-315-4985
Consider The Benefits
- Immediate access to cash: improve cash flow and free working capital
- Guaranteed payment: you pass off the risk of delinquencies and defaults
- Unrestrictive use of funds: it’s not a loan, it’s your money. Reinvest in your business and your bottom line.
- Improve your appeal to customers: offer longer, more attractive payment terms to your customers. You may even garner new business as a result.
- Pass off collections: financing company assumes responsibility for dealing with any invoicing issues.
- Quick and easy processing: Utilize electronic deposits, with no need to change your current invoicing or servicing system.
Let Trade Risk Strategies help you empower your business for greater success. Fill out the form to the right or call us at 1-844-315-4985 for a custom, one-on-one consultation.
Business Credit Reports
Trade Risk Strategies is affiliated with Experian, providing business credit reporting, business credit scoring & business credit monitoring to our clients. Our affiliation offers a robust annual subscription on business credit reports for the fraction of the price of other companies. You will have access to more than 27 million credit active businesses to learn the credit worthiness of customers, suppliers, or partners, instantly.
Our relationship with Experian allows you the purchase of volume reports. For only $2,990 annual subscription, you may access up to 60 business reports per month, having access to the following information on a business:
- Business Background Information
- Comprehensive Financial Information
- Credit Risk Factors
- Banking, Trade & Collection History
- Past Liens, Judgements, Business Registrations & Bankruptcies
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
Click on the following banner to obtain sample reports and this special offer: